Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Universidad de Monterrey

So here are some pics I took of the University the other day. I have a bunch more that I will probably put up on facebook. This first one is the dorms where I stay. They are nice for sure and a quick walk to class.
I can't get enough of these mountains! they're amazing! They surround the city and boast some pretty good hikes and views. Can't wait til october when the weather cools down so we can go hiking and climbing!
This is the plaza outside the community building. I am here a lot because this is also close to the cafeteria, Starbucks, my salsa classroom (yes I am taking salsa!!), and also the international student office where they take care of all my immigration paperwork which I am finishing processing as we speak- so many variables!
This is the front of the university, the administrative building, where I pay my bills! Again, note the montains. The school is very beautiful.

No comments: