Wednesday, August 6, 2008




Well, here are some of my first photos in Mexico. the top photo is the Hostel Monterroco, where I stayed when I was waiting to find a place to live. It is run by a really awesome dude and I met some great people, most of whom are international students at UDEM. Just a two minute walk to 7-11 and to some amazing taco stands! Surprisingly I haven't gotten sick, except for the one night we went to the mall and I ate Chinese food...NEVER eat chinese food in mexico!!!
The other photo was taken outside of the Art Mueseum in Barrio Antigua, the downtown district. It reminds me of Antigua a little bit, cobblestone streets, beautiful statues and art; it is full of museums, restaurants, and clubs. Lots of fun. That is the entire group of international students for '08 at UDEM. A great group of people from around the world!

No comments: